Though the general public will begin to embark on ALL that Art Basel Miami 2012 has to offer on Thursday, December 6th. Untitled, the latest hipster art fair to hit the scene has already begun! Last night's Vernissage was a hit and there is a lot more to come. See DETAILS of what to expect from Untitled below. PS-you must be a VIP with Untitled to attend....
- UNTITLED. is the first fair to be located directly on the beach in Miami’s South Beach district at 12th Street and Ocean Drive.
- Tent design by John Keenan and Terrence Riley of K/R architecture firm
- Creative Director and curator of UNTITLED. is Omar Lopez-Chahoud
- 45 participating national and international galleries exhibiting contemporary work by emerging, mid-career and established artists.
- All exhibited works were curated by Omar Lopez-Chahoud in conversation with the exhibiting galleries.
- 11 International Galleries from these countries: Argentina, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Norway, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.
- Miami artists include Adler Guerrier, Frances Trombly and Leyden Rodriguez-Casanova showing Dimensions Variable
- 10 special projects with these artist: Georgia Sagri, COCO FUSCO, Cristóbal Lehyt, Emily Noelle Lambert, Irvin Morazan, Justin Cooper, Parker Ito with Petra Cortright, Dora Budor + Maja Cule, Katja Novitskova, Aude Pariset, Jon Rafman and Kate Steciw, Los Jaichackers with Eamon Ore-Giron and Julio Cesar Morales and the Skull Sessions with Tim Hyde, Andrea Galvani, Saul Melman and Alice Miceli.
- The James Royal Palm Hotel and UNTITLED. present a lawn installation by Ralph Provisero.
- Special performance by Los Jaichackers presenting Club Unicorno on Tuesday, December 4, 2012 from 7 to 10pm.
- Special event with Hyperallergic and Artspace Friday, December 7, 2012 from 5 to 7pm.
- Online preview hosted by Paddle8 is live at Paddle8.com through December 12, 2012
- General Admission: Wednesday - Saturday 11am to 7pm, Sunday 11am to 6pm